Note this message we received a couple of days ago from our colleagues organizing the up-coming blendED 2017 conference in Edmonton, Alberta.
Hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving weekend!
We are just 10 days away from what is going to be an outstanding learning opportunity for delegates, sponsors, and presenters!
As you prepare for the symposium please note the following important details:
1. There have been some additional changes in the program. Check out the program at:
BlendED2017 Symposium –https://blended2017.sched.com/
2. Please login to update your own Sched profile and check the times for your own session. An invite to login from the site was sent to you. Can’t login? Email email@example.com and a new invite from the site will be emailed to you.
3. Please make sure your profile has the information you want to be displayed. Your profile is displayed when delegates click on your session title for the description. Please add any links or information where/as appropriate, or send us the changes and we will update your profile for you.
4. Check out the descriptions for your session(s). While you can update your own profile, we must do the changes for your presentation. Please check session time, info and also the “theme” or colour-coding for your session. Email firstname.lastname@example.org any changes.
5. As a presenter, your registration includes the Pre-conference on Wednesday, which focusses on First Nations, Métis and Inuit Learners! If you are able to attend the pre-conference, please click this link and fill out your information. The pre-conference starts on October 25th with a Continental Breakfast at 8:30 a.m. and workshops to follow at 9:00 a.m. If you are unable to make the pre-conference, we ask that you still join us for the Pre-Conference Social on Wednesday night as well as the Thursday Night Social. Food is provided at both events! We look forward to the wonderful networking that enables so much more learning and sharing of resources to occur!
6. Please note there is no print program and all Symposium program information is available to you on mobile, tablet, and computer at the Sched links below. On Sched you can select the sessions you would like to attend during the symposium. We assign session rooms based on sign-ups, with the more popular sessions getting the larger rooms, so your help would be greatly appreciated! You can change your mind later, but please sign up to sessions now so you won’t be disappointed if the room is full and you cannot get in!
7. A conference hotel map is online and available here: https://blended2017.sched.com/info
8. Finally, we invite you to tweet (#blendEdAB ) and post about the symposium on social media sites. We have space for more on a first come-first served basis.
Questions? Email email@example.com. We are looking forward to seeing you at the symposium – and thank you for registering for the blendEd2017 Symposium!