Note this call for proposals from one of our member organizations – the Ontario eLearning Consortium (OeLC).
Intercontinental Toronto Centre
2017 BOLTT (Bringing Online Teachers Together) CONFERENCE
An annual faced-paced conference that focuses on the needs of Elementary/Intermediate/Secondary/Adult eTeachers/Hybrid Teachers/Blended Learning Teachers
eRegistrars/DeLCs/eLCs/TeLT-Cs, and Technology/Instructional Consultants/Coaches
2017 October 12th Evening (Optional Pre-Conference Events; No additional cost)
2017 October 13th (Conference)
Intercontinental Toronto Centre Hotel (in the Toronto Convention Centre, next to Union Station)
- Individuals may register themselves (with Board approval), or request that their Boards do so (e.g., through their Board’s DeLC – District eLearning Contact).
- Attendees delivering a presentation / workshop receive FREE registration or 50% OFF of their registration (instructions below).
- Boards will be invoiced by the OeLC’s Banking Board following the conference for the total of registration fees for all of their attendees.
- Boards may request to be invoiced now for any number of registrations, then complete registrations as attendees are selected.
- Capacity is 180 attendees so please reserve your spaces today.
CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS / WORKSHOPS
- Attendees delivering a presentation / workshop receive FREE registration or 50% OFF of their registration.
Receive 50% OFF of your registration
by delivering a single session (i.e., a 50-minute presentation / workshop)
Receive your registration for FREE
by delivering a double session (i.e. a 100-minute presentation / workshop)
Your presentation / workshop should focus on one of the following:
- effective strategies or approaches in online course development, delivery, assessment, communication, or student tracking and reporting in an eLearning, hybrid learning, or blended learning environment for elementary, secondary, or adult learners, or for special program
- an effective tool(s) to enhance online course instruction or assessment.
- a unique online learning program(s), project(s), or initiative(s)
Note: Sessions are capped at 30 attendees and all rooms will be equipped with a projector/screen/sound and WiFi.
Note: Double sessions must involve an interactive or hands-on component.
To submit your proposal for a presentation / workshop, simply complete the following form: