While this Canadian conference is focused on higher education, there are some topics that overlap into the K-12 online learning environment (e.g., teacher education, teacher professional development, etc.). CANeLearn members might consider attending, and even submitting a proposal to the event.
COHERE 2018 Conference
Université Laval – October 25-26, 2018.
Join us in beautiful Quebec City.
Higher Education Reform in light of Blended &
Blended and Online Learning Technologies (BOLT) are positioned both to disrupt and enhance education. The 2018 conference will explore the intersection of these two movements.
* How can Blended and Online Learning and associated technologies maintain or improve quality of instruction while increasing access and improving cost-effectiveness?
* What are the current research trends in technology and pedagogy?
This conference will provide a platform for all forms of blended and online higher education research, practice, and policy work to be explored.
Call for Proposals
Proposals must be submitted by Friday, August 17, 2018.
* Higher Educational Reform (HER): Blended and online learning to enable higher educational institutions to achieve local, national, and international goals.
* Institutional Innovations (II): Public-private and/or not-for-profit research partnerships. Open educational resources. Supported use of information and communication technologies.
* Blended and Online Learning Technologies (BOLT): appropriate technology usage in light of pedagogical change, and impact on and/or support for other demands in higher education.
Submit Your Proposal<http://www.cohere.
Copyright © 2018 Bureau de soutien à l’enseignement, Université Laval.