Prior to our October newsletter, this update announces a number of time-sensitive upcoming PD events, including:
- Keynote announced – BC April 18-20 Digital Learning Symposium;
- Ontario’s OeLC Oct.13 #BOLTT17 – registration almost full!;
- BC Teachers’ Oct.20-21 Super Conference – register now;
- Saskatchewan’s Oct.23-24 DE Conference – program launched;
- #blendEDAB Oct. 25-27 symposium – early bird registration closing Sept. 30;
- 8th Canadian EdTech Leadership Summit 150; and
- #CANeLearn Leadership Summit – poll for dates, location, and topics.
Featured Events 2017
BOLTT (Bringing Online Teachers Together) Annual Conference
- October 13, Downtown Toronto
- A one-day skill building event http://www.oelc.ca/boltt-registration/
- Registration almost full!
- October 20, Vernon BC
- A new Education Technology Conference for BC Teachers
BC Teachers’ Federation Super Conference
- October 20/21, Vancouver
- 2 days of interactive, inspirational professional learning
- 30 remarkable keynotes on big ideas on subjects to digital literacy
- Registration almost full!
Building Student Engagement in Distance & Blended Learning
- October 23/24, N. Battleford
- Join leaders, blended & distance educators for “engaging” PD
- Click here for more information
#blendEDAB: Alberta’s Blended & Online Symposium
- October 25-27, Edmonton
- Full day pre-conference on FNMI
- Register by Sept.30 for early bird!
- Focus on applying flexible learning strategies in various learning spaces
8th Canadian EdTech Leadership Summit 150
- November 6, Toronto MaRS Discovery Centre
- Designing Next Generation Schools for Today’s Student
Canada Moodle Moot 2018
- February 21-24, Toronto YorkU
- Early Bird Prices end Oct. 15!
- Program details & registration at http://moodlemoot.ca/
BC Digital Learning Symposium
- April 18-20, Richmond, BC
- Keynote: Rod Allen, architect of new BC Education Plan & curriculum
- Innovative learning models reflecting new curriculum
- Brought to you by the BC Partners in Online Learning & #CANeLearn
Check out our PD Calendar http://canelearn.net/calendar/
CANeLearn Leadership Summit Poll
On behalf of Le Consortium d’apprentissage virtuel de langue française de l’Ontario (CAVLFO), the Ontario Catholic eLearning Consortium (OCeLC), and the Ontario eLearning Consortium (OeLC) we are inviting your feedback on a short poll to gauge interest in hosting another CANeLearn Leadership Summit in Toronto.
On August 24 & 25 the first Ontario-based leadership gathering occurred in downtown Toronto. Archives can be found at [http://canelearn.net/summit17-summary/]. The feedback from the event was extremely positive and the desire to continue such a networking opportunity was expressed by many.
Our hosting organizations invite your feedback to help us plan and shape a follow-up event in 2018. We ask that you take 5 minutes to provide us with some feedback on time, location, and possible topics. Please complete this short Google form here:
We look forward to your feedback and thank you in advance.