August 24 & 25 – downtown Toronto
Leading K-12 & post-secondary practitioners from across Canada
Award-winning Canadian e-learning program showcase
Strategies for addressing critical e-learning leadership issues
David Porter, CEO, eCampusOntario
- Rethinking learning resources, experiences & recognition of learning
TELO & AATO Ontario Ministries
- Updates, priorities, successes, and challenges – New directions for elearning
- Exemplary Practices; Cross-Canada Perspectives; Structured Dialogue
2017 BOLTT (Bringing Online Teachers Together) Annual Conference – October 13
- Intercontinental hotel, downtown Toronto ON
- Call for presentations open
blendED: Alberta’s Blended & Online Symposium – October 25-27
- Radisson Hotel Edmonton South, Edmonton, Alberta
- The focus of the 3-day symposium is on applying flexible learning strategies in various learning spaces!
Canada Moodle Moot 2018 – February 21-24, 2018
- York University, Toronto ON
BC Digital Learning Symposium – April 19-21, 2018
- Westin Wall Centre Richmond
- Mark your calendars!
- More details at http://canelearn.net/symposium/
State of the Nation Program Survey
- The annual State of the Nation: K-12 E-Learning in Canada study examines the current state of all forms of K-12 e-learning in Canada. You can visit the full project website at http://k12sotn.ca/ to view or download materials or the report.
- We are asking individual programs to contribute to the research by including their own program data. Please visit http://k12sotn.ca/data/ and click on the province or territory for your K-12 distance, online and/or blended learning program.
- Look at the “Individual Program Survey Responses” to see if the information for your school or program is up to date and accurate for the 2016-17 school year.
- Please go to http://tinyurl.com/sotn-program-survey to update or correct any information, or to add your program’s data to the research compilation.
- Click here for more information and background on the survey and our request.
- Use #CANeLearn to stream specific items of interest to members. Join the conversation!
- Follow @CANeLearn, Like us on Facebook, Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
- Join CANeLearn – only $50 for associate membership! – information at http://canelearn.net/membership-account/membership/
- Check out our Members Site