2017 Symposium Registration
April 5-7, 2017 ~ Westin Bayshore, Vancouver
Join us at the inaugural 2017 CANeLearn Symposium combined with the annual BC Digital Learning Conference.
Pre-conference sessions on April 5 focus on practical examples and models to apply in your online or onsite classroom and blended or online program.
PRE-CONFERENCE registration is separate from the Symposium – Please be sure to register for the pre-conference as well.
Book your hotel room now! Rooms are limited in this busy hotel, adjacent hotels $50 more!! Click here to book…
- Deadline Apr. 5, 2017 ~ $95
- See program here: https://2017presymposium.sched.com
- See program here: https://2017symposium.sched.com
Not a member?
- Note that you can add Associate Membership in CANeLearn as part of your registration for the same cost ($50) as non-member registration (membership information here).
Regular Symposium: Deadline Mar. 17, 2017
- CANeLearn Members ~ $475
- Non-members ~ $525 (Add associate membership for same price!)
- Team (Minimum group = 5 at $475/person) ~ $2,375 for 5, $475 per additional registrant
LATE Symposium: Deadline Apr. 6, 2017
- CANeLearn Members ~ $525
- Non-members ~ $575 (Add associate membership for same price!)
- Team (Minimum group = 5 at $525/person) ~ $2,625 for 5, $525 per additional registrant
Presenter (1 per 45 or 60 minute session) ~ $425
Vancouver is extremely busy over these dates! We highly recommend you book early to ensure you take advantage of this rate and secure a room at the event hotel.
Special rates deadline March 14, 2017 – rates go up & hotel will sell out quickly!! Adjacent hotels $50 more!
Click here to book: https://www.starwoodmeeting.com/events/start.action?id=1605079691&key=930F05A
Toll Free: 1-800-WESTIN-1 // Hotel Direct: (604) 682-3377 ~ Please ask for “2017 Canadian eLearning Symposium” Group Rate
To confirm reservations, delegates will be required to guarantee their reservation with one night’s pre-paid room and tax with a major credit card. Individual reservations will be fully refundable up to 21 days prior to the confirmed date of arrival.