Webinar: How to Effectively Use Zoom to Provide an Active and Engaged Learning Learning Experience for Students
Presenter: Dr. Ron Owston
As an educator already using Zoom to teach online, learn how to leverage Zoom’s many features to enhance student engagement and learning.
Join Contact North | Contact Nord Research Associate, Dr. Ron Owston for this interactive session focusing on topics such as:
· Engaging students through breakout rooms
· Promoting collaboration with whiteboards and document annotation
. Enhancing class presentations, including how to use free OBS Studio video software
· Obtaining feedback through polling and other tools
· Involving students through screen sharing
· Organizing large enrollment classes
Considerable time will be allotted throughout the session for participant questions.
Note: before taking this webinar, participants are recommended to view How to Teach Online Effectively with Zoom webinar recording or have experience teaching with Zoom.