Webinar: How to Make Your Course Interactive and Engaging
Presenter: Dr. Stephen Murgatroyd
Learn five practical ways to go beyond the talking head and ensure high levels of student engagement in your course.
• How do you design and oversee small group work online?
• How do you support individual presentations or group presentations?
• How do you design other activities to ensure interactivity during a class and student engagement between classes?
• How do you give feedback which helps students progress?
• How do you use analytics to see how students are using the online resources in the course?
Four Key Takeaways
1. Making sure students are engaged and involved in online learning.
2. Five things to help students connect and engage with their learning.
3. Giving feedback on student performance in a way that will retain the students in your course.
4. Using analytics to see how students are using the online resources in the course.