Get a sneak peek! DLAC 2020 sessions and presenters!
The initial presenters for the DLAC 2020 conference have been announced and we see some interesting Canadian content (including CANeLearn’s CEO, Randy LaBonte). See the list we were able to identify below:
- Jeff Allison, Hamilton-Wentworth District School Board
- eLearning/Online Learning in High School
- Richard Bitgood, Heritage Christian Online School
- 5 Ways to Become More Proactive With Your Online Students
- Randy LaBonte, Canadian eLearning Network
- Canadian e-Learning Roundup: Leadership Perspectives, Policy, and Practices from Canada
- Scaling Up for Mandatory e-Learning: A Perspective from Canada’s Largest Province-Ontario
- State of the Nation: K-12 e-Learning in Canada Poster (with Michael Barbour)
- e-Learning Education for Teachers: The Role of Non-Formal Institutions, Micro-Credentials, and Badges
- Gabe Linder, Traditional Learning Academy Online
- A Blended/Online Hybrid in a B.C. School
Check out the full list of presenters and session titles here https://www.deelac.com/speakers-1 (or see below):
We’re getting excited about presentations @ DLAC 2020!
Are you wondering who is presenting and leading discussions at DLAC?
We are thrilled to announce that the program is coming together, and we’ve posted the first set of speakers and presentations.
Thanks to all of those dedicated educators who submitted session proposals for DLAC 2020! We have selected a wide range of sessions covering topics from mainstream districts to online and blended schools, for everyone from those who have been in digital learning for 20 years, to those who are new. A few examples include:
- Addressing the needs of Students with Disabilities in Online Schools
- If You Build It, They Will Come: Starting a Successful Online and Blended Learning Program
- Curriculum & Technology: “The goal is not to think alike, but to think together”
(Sessions and presenters are subject to change)
Keep in mind that the program is designed for lots of different types of attendees. If you want to take part in a small discussion, join a table talk! If you prefer to engage in a workshop, we’ll have plenty of those. Plus, there will be Pecha Kucha presentations, short talks, and lots of time and places to create your own conversations.
Did you know?
- Our main room block, at the Hyatt Regency, sold out well ahead of schedule! Due to the unanticipated demand we have added a second block at the Embassy Suites. See details at our Hotel and Travel page.
- DLAC 2020 is introducing the DLAC Superintendent’s Program, a curated conference experience for invited superintendents who are interested in networking with their peers as they start or grow online, blended, and digital learning in their districts.
- The DLAC Group Rate is only $599 per registration for districts or schools registering a minimum of five attendees through February 11th.
Follow us on Twitter @theDLAC and feel free to email us at DLAC@evergreenedgroup.com with any questions!