Greetings all, and welcome back from the holidays. This email is a quick reminder of upcoming events sponsored by the Canadian eLearning Network () as part of our Centre for Innovation, of which Verena is its CIO. This message is being sent to all members and those who signed up for the CANeLearn newsletter. Please forward this email as appropriate as our second webinar in our CANeLearn members series is again open to everyone.
CANeLearn Google PD Calendar:
Online PD Session Monday, January 12: Using Data to Inform Teaching Practice with At-risk Students in Online and Blended Learning Environments – 3:00 PM Eastern
- In this webinar you will be provided an overview of how data is used to shape teaching practices in blended and online learning at Argyll Centre, Edmonton.
- This member webinar is sponsored by the Canadian E-Learning Network and is presented by a member organization – Argyll Centre.
Register here: https://CANeLearnWebinar1.eventbrite.com
- An email will be sent to you the day before the event with the link to the Blackboard Collaborate webinar room.
Leadership Perspectives from Canada’s Online & Blended Learning Programs
- Hosted by Michigan Virtual Learning Research Institute
- Check out the upcoming member-based provincial events
- Digital Learning Conference April 19-21 in Vancouver, BC: Information at http://conference.learnnowbc.ca/
- BlendED October 25-27 in Edmonton, AB: More information posted soon