Welcome to CANeLearn
The Canadian eLearning Network (CANeLearn) is a Canadian registered not-for-profit society with a vision to be the leading voice in Canada for learner success in K-12 online and blended learning. CANeLearn provides members with networking, collaboration, and research opportunities.
Who is CANeLearn?
- promotes effective practice in online and blended learning (e-learning);
- fosters community and facilitates interaction among e-learning leaders; and
- connects educators to e-learning organizations and practices.
- Constitution and bylaws –CANeLearn-Constitution-and-By-Laws-Sep-2014
- Policy document –CANeLearn-Policy-Manual-September-2014
- Strategic plan –CANeLearn-Strategic-Plan-2018
- November 2020 Update
Our Networking Areas
Learning Innovation 95%
Resource Sharing 85%
Professional Learning 90%
Research Blended & Online 75%