This may be of interest to our members in Ontario.
Target: Education 3.0:
Possibilities at the Nexus of Pedagogy, Technology, and Access
This year’s CAUCE-CNIE Conference in Waterloo, ON. is shaping up to be one of the best. And due to popular demand you can now register for a single day. But don’t wait, there are only a limited number available.
We encourage you to take a few minutes and review the schedule, but if time is tight here are some of the highlights:
Monday May 31 – Pre-conference Profession Development Workshops
- Bridging the Gap — An All Access Pass to Accessibility Best Practices in the Online World
- Instructional Design and Development for the Online Classroom: The Possibilities, the Perils, and the Practice
Tuesday May 31
- KEYNOTE: Dr. Marc Rosenberg– Learning Ecosystems: Reshaping the Future of Learning
- 10 Concurrent Sessions
- PANEL: Meeting the Needs of Our Learners
- EVENING – Reception and Beer Tasting
Wednesday June 1
- KEYNOTE: Ken Steele – Rethinking Education: Innovations in Teaching & Learning
- 17 Concurrent Sessions Including “Google Expeditions — Bringing VR into the Classroom, and the Classroom into VR”
- PANEL: Education 3.0 – Possibilities beyond the Nexus
- EVENING – Reception and Wine Tasting
Thursday June 2
- PANEL: Inspiring Innovation in Online Learning: Provincial Consortia Leading the Charge
- 19 Concurrent Sessions
- EVENING – Gala Banquet
Register for the whole conference or just a day, but don’t miss out!
Aldo, Jordan and Janice
Your Conference Development Committee
PS Our Conference App is now available. Download it today to stay on top of the conference activities and connect with other attendees.
Use #caucecnie16 to share your experiences!
Our mailing address is:
CAUCE-CNIE Conference Committee
c/o Centre for Extended Learning
University of Waterloo
200 University Ave W.
Waterloo, ON, N2K 4K3
***Messages are posted in the language received.***
***Les messages sont affichés dans la langue dans laquelle nous les avons reçus.***
***Opinions expressed should not necessarily be attributable to CNIE. | Les opinions exprimées ne devraient pas être nécessairement attribuées à RCIÉ.***
CNIE | RCIÉ www.cnie-rcie.ca
Twitter = @cnie_rcie
Facebook = CNIE-RCIÉ
LinkedIn = linkedin.com/groups/8447350