Time’s a Tickin’!
Call for Proposals deadline is September 23
for DLAC 2020!
Do you have a story you’d like to tell about how online and blended learning are creating equitable access for your students, or how your school or district is focusing on course and program quality, or maybe how your middle and elementary students are starting to benefit from digital learning?
If you have story to share or a question you’d like to explore, we would love to hear it at the Digital Learning Annual Conference (DLAC), February 24-26 in Austin, Texas. The deadline for submitting your DLAC proposal is Monday, September 23.
You don’t need to plan an hour-long presentation, because that’s not what we (or DLAC attendees) are seeking. Session types and times vary considerably, with an emphasis on shorter, more interactive discussions instead of longer, sit-and-get presentations. Sessions range from very short presentations (6 minutes) to debates that might be as long as 90 minutes, with many options in between. There is a format for practically any session you would like to lead.
Some session topics that registrants have expressed interest in exploring include:
- Equitable access
- Program quality related to instruction, content, technology and culture
- Digital citizenship and social emotional learning
- Digital learning innovations in elementary and middle school
We encourage you to share your best practices and innovative approaches to online and blended learning with a national audience, but don’t forget to share the bumps and bruises you’ve encountered along the way.
For details about the DLAC proposal submissions and presentation format, please follow this link to our website. If you have questions regarding the Call for Proposals, please contact Allison Powell, Program Committee Chair, at DLAC@evergreenedgroup.com.
Did you know?
- DLAC 2020 is introducing the DLAC Superintendent’s Program, curated conference experience for invited superintendents who are interested in networking with their peers as they start or grow online, blended, and digital learning in their districts.
- DLAC Group Rate is only $499 per registration for districts or schools registering a minimum of five attendees.
- The Early Bird registration rate of $549 per registration runs through November 1.
We look forward to your submission and to seeing you in Austin!