Digital learning resources to help you get the most out of DLAC 2020!
One of our DLAC 2020 goals is to support your digital learning journey before and after the conference. With that in mind, we have just released the new digital learning resources page on the DLAC website, with access to new digital learning reports, podcasts, whitepapers and more. All of the resources are on topics that will be discussed at DLAC.
Recent reports include
- eLearning Days: A Scan of Policy and Guidance
- Course Choice: A Review of Policy, and
- Practice and Planning for Quality: A Guide for Starting and Growing a Digital Learning Program
These reports are provided by the Digital Learning Collaborative (DLC).Podcasts available through the DLAC site include:
- Understanding the NCAA Approval Process
- Unpacking evidence of effectiveness under ESSA
- Accountability in K-12 Supplemental Online Learning Programs
- Access and Equity in K-12 Digital Learning
- National Standards for Quality Online Learning.
The DLAC program features several sessions on digital learning quality in its many facets. The newly updated National Standards for Quality, sponsored by Quality Matters, the Virtual Learning Leadership Alliance and the DLC are described and linked in our Resources section.
We will be releasing a new annual report—the 2020 Digital Learning Snapshot—at DLAC too, in both print and pdf formats!
Did you know?
- DLAC 2020 is introducing the DLAC Superintendent’s Program, a curated conference experience for invited superintendents who are interested in networking with their peers as they start or grow online, blended, and digital learning in their districts.
- The Research Community Meeting is an annual event preceding DLAC that brings those in the K-12 digital, online, and blended research field together to collaborate and work to figure out what’s working and not working in today’s learning landscape. The Research Community Meeting is open to non-researchers and researchers alike, and will be held on Sunday, February 23, from 1pm to 6pm. Registration for the Research Community Meeting is required, and the event is filling quickly! Click here to reserve your spot!
- The DLAC Group Rate is only $599 per registration for districts or schools registering a minimum of five attendees through February 11th.