Upcoming Conferences & Symposiums (Archives here)
May 15 – 17 – CNIE-RCIÉ 2018
- Diversities of Learning and Learners – What’s in our Natures?
Diversités des études et des étudiant(e)s – ce qui est dans nos natures?
- Laurentian University | Université Laurentienne — Sudbury, Ontario
June 6 – 1:00 pm Eastern – CIDER Session: State of the Nation — K12 E-Learning in Canada
- The latest issue of the report marks its 10th year and the fifth year of CANeLearn’s support of this research
- Join Michael Barbour and Randy LaBonte for this CIDER session overview
- Info and link to join found here: http://cider.athabascau.ca/
October 10-12 – blendED2018: Alberta’s Blended and Online Symposium
- October 10-12, Edmonton AB
- Call for proposals is open!
October 25-26 – BOLTT Toronto Fall Conference
- Intercontinental Hotel, Downtown Toronto
- Call for proposals open
May 9-10, 2019 – BOLTT Ottawa Spring Conference
- Delta Marriott, Downtown Ottawa
- Mark your calendar!
CANeLearn Live! webinar listings here
CANeLearn’s Teaching and Learning Online Course
- Check out the course – open licensed for sharing content
- CANeLearn Credential available for those who register
- Course link: http://canelearn.org/course/view.php?id=17
Online PD Sessions & Conference Events
CANeLearn Webinars descriptions and links here.