Register as a small organization with up to 10 voting members for $1000/yr (large organizations for up to 50 members available at $5000/yr)
Click below to download a Membership Application form, complete and email to firstname.lastname@example.org and an invoice for payment by credit card, electronic funds transfer or cheque will be sent.
CANeLearn Membership Form (Word)
CANeLearn Membership Form (PDF)
Organizational Membership Term: October 1 to September 30
- Access to a network of organizations and educators fostering blended and online learning opportunities for K-12 students in Canada and abroad.
- Connections to emerging research in blended and online learning in Canada and internationally through CANeLearn affiliate memberships and online resource library.
- Access to a consolidated list of professional learning opportunities related to blended and online learning.
- Access to the CANeLearn Centre for Innovation and sponsored initiatives.
- Reduced member registration at CANeLearn sponsored events.