- Online Learning 2018: Global Summit & EdTech Expo, Teaching & Learning in the Digital Age October 16 -18, 2018 | The Westin Harbour Castle
- REMINDER – Act Now: iNACOL Symposium 2018 Early-Bird Registration Savings Ending Soon
- iNACOL Symposium | Now Accepting Nominations for iNACOL Innovator Awards
- COHERE 2018 – Call for proposals – Deadline August 17, 2018
- Participate in the 2018 Speak Up Survey
Email News Signup
Sign up below to receive news about events, research and innovative practices.
NOTE: this is double opt-in so you will need to confirm your subscription in the follow-up email. Please look for that as it may end up in your junk box!
To provide leadership that champions student success by supporting organizations and educators involved in online and blended learning through networking, collaboration, and research opportunities.
We are committed to networking through: Building relationships Enhancing communications between and among members Sharing resources and best practices Encouraging innovation We are committed to collaboration through: Supporting partnerships Sharing professional learning opportunities Finding efficiencies through technologies and shared services We are committed to research by: Staying current and participating in studies Promoting research opportunities Disseminating research results We are committed to championing by: Working with post-secondary institutions to connect pre-service and in-service teachers to online and blended learning Informing policy and professional standards regionally, provincially and nationally Educating stakeholders and promoting online and blended learning to all
Draft constitution and bylaws to be adopted at the first Annual General Meeting. CANeLearn By-Laws Aug 2014 DRAFT
CANeLearn Policy Manual August 2014 DRAFT