CANeLearn Summer Update
This brief message provides updates on:
- CANeLearn Leadership Summit – Toronto August 24/25 – $209 hotel rate deadline July 26!
- State of the Nation Research – Program Survey
- 2017 BOLTT Conference
- Other events
Scroll down for more!
Please forward this news to your networks by email or using the tools at the bottom.
CANeLearn Leadership Summit
August 24 & 25
Join us in downtown Toronto for the Leadership Summit.
- Leading K-12 & post-secondary practitioners from across Canada
- Award-winning Canadian e-learning program showcase
- Strategies for addressing critical e-learning leadership issues
David Porter, CEO, eCampusOntario
- Rethinking learning resources
- Rethinking learning experiences
- Rethinking recognition of learning
eLearning Ontario (eLO) Team
- Updates & priorities
- Challenges & opportunities
- New directions for elearning
Consortium Partners & Practitioners
- OCeLC, OeLC, CAVLFO, CANeLearn
- Exemplary Practices;
- Cross-Canada Perspectives;
- Structured Dialogue;
2017 BOLTT (Bringing Online Teachers Together) Annual Conference
- Intercontinental hotel, downtown Toronto ON
- Call for presentations open
blendED: Alberta’s Blended & Online Symposium
- Radisson Hotel Edmonton South, Edmonton, Alberta
- The focus of the 3-day symposium is on applying flexible learning strategies in various learning spaces
Canada Moodle Moot 2018
February 21-24, 2018
- York University, Toronto ON
- Early Bird Prices end June 30!
BC Digital Learning Symposium
April 19-21, 2018
- Westin Wall Centre Richmond
- Mark your calendars!
- More information to follow
The Canadian eLearning Network (CANeLearn) is a Canadian registered not-for-profit society with a mission to provide leadership that champions student success in online and blended learning by providing members with networking, collaboration, and research opportunities.
“CANeLearn’s mission is to provide leadership that champions student success in online and blended learning.”