|Canadian eLearning Network||No Images? Click here|
CANeLearn Summer Update #2
- CANeLearn Leadership Summit – Toronto Aug 24/25 – $209 hotel deadline July 26!
- State of the Nation Research – Program Survey Update
- Mark your calendars: Upcoming PD & Digital Learning Symposium April 18-20
Scroll down for more!
Please forward this news to your networks by email or using the tools at the bottom.
CANeLearn Summer Leadership Summit
August 24 & 25
Intercontinental Hotel downtown Toronto
Guest rooms $209 ~ Book by July 26!
- Leading K-12 & post-secondary practitioners from across Canada
- Award-winning Canadian e-learning program showcase
- Strategies for addressing critical e-learning leadership issues
David Porter, CEO, eCampusOntario
- Rethinking learning resources
- Rethinking learning experiences
- Rethinking recognition of learning
eLearning Ontario (TeLO) Team
- Updates & priorities
- Challenges & opportunities
- New directions for elearning
Consortium Partners & Practitioners
- OCeLC, OeLC, CAVLFO, CANeLearn
- Exemplary Practices;
- Cross-Canada Perspectives;
- Structured Dialogue;
2017 BOLTT (Bringing Online Teachers Together) Annual Conference
- Intercontinental hotel, downtown Toronto ON
- Call for presentations open
blendED: Alberta’s Blended & Online Symposium
- Registration Now Open!
- Radisson Hotel Edmonton South, Edmonton, Alberta
- The focus of the 3-day symposium is on applying flexible learning strategies in various learning spaces
Canada Moodle Moot 2018
February 21-24, 2018
- York University, Toronto ON
- Early Bird Prices end Oct. 15!
Digital Learning Symposium
April 18-20, 2018
- Westin Wall Centre Richmond
- Mark your calendars!
- More information at https://canelearn.net/symposium/
State of the Nation Program Survey
- The annual State of the Nation: K-12 E-Learning in Canada study examines the current state of all forms of K-12 e-learning in Canada. You can visit the full project website at http://k12sotn.ca/ to view or download materials or the report.
- We are asking individual programs to contribute to the research by including their own program data. Please visit http://k12sotn.ca/data/ and click on the province or territory for your K-12 distance, online and/or blended learning program.
- Look at the “Individual Program Survey Responses” to see if the information for your school or program is up to date and accurate for the 2016-17 school year.
- Please go to http://tinyurl.com/sotn-program-survey to update or correct any information, or to add your program’s data to the research compilation.
- Click here for more information and background on the survey and our request.
The Canadian eLearning Network (CANeLearn) is a Canadian registered not-for-profit society with a mission to provide leadership that champions student success in online and blended learning by providing members with networking, collaboration, and research opportunities.
“CANeLearn’s mission is to provide leadership that champions student success in online and blended learning.”
4083 Balsam Drive
Cobble Hill, BC V0R 1L3