|We are welcoming in the new year with continued planning for the new Digital Learning Annual Conference! DLAC could be your first step in making powerful educational changes this coming year. Whether you are looking to make systematic changes in your state, organization or district, or looking to learn new strategies to bring into your own classroom, DLAC will have plenty of learning opportunities for you. People who have already registered include:
- Educators (teachers, school/district leaders) in online/blended schools seeking to share best practices and learn from one another
- Mainstream school educators seeking to start or develop system-level (school or district) digital learning programs and strategies
- Companies and non-profit organizations providing digital tools, resources, professional learning, and other support
- Researchers who work with educators to implement evidence-based improvements and enhancements
- State education agency personnel and other policymakers who seek to support digital learning in a range of schools
We will be sending out reminders leading up to the first DLAC in Austin on April 1-3, 2019. A few key points that we will be expanding on include:
- If you submitted a presentation proposal you should have received an email about the status of your proposal just before the holidays. If you haven’t seen it, please email us at DLAC@evergreenedgroup.com!
- The DLAC early bird registration rate ends January 25th, so if you haven’t already registered and you like to save money, register soon!
- We still have rooms available at the conference hotel, but they are filling! Book there soon if you want the best rates at the heart of the conference.