This entry was originally posted on the State of the Nation: K-12 e-Learning in Canada website.
Over the past number of years, the annual State of the Nation: K-12 e-Learning in Canada report has featured the Northern Distance Learning program (and its pre-cursor, the Beaufort-Delta Education Council E-Learning Program) as one of the vignettes included in the Northwest Territories jurisdictional profile.
Recently we noticed that the Northwest Territories Teachers Association had included their own vignette on the Northern Distance Learning program. In their May 2019 newsletter, on pages 10-11, they have a feature written by the Beaufort Delta Northern Distance Learning Coordinator.
We have clipped out that portion of the newsletter for your convenience here. You can also see the vignettes from the State of the Nation: K-12 e-Learning in Canada project below:
- Beaufort-Delta Education Council E-Learning Program (2011)
- The Beaufort Delta Education Council Distance Education Program (2012)
- The Beaufort Delta Education Council eLearning Program In Partnership With Northwest Territories Department Of Education, Culture And Employment (2016)
- Northern Distance Learning Pilot Initiative (2017)
- NWT Northern Distance Learning Program (2018)