19th Annual Digital Learning Symposium
April 6 to 8 – Vancouver BC
One-day & Online Registrations Available!
Modeling hybrid learning & full technology solutions
Focus on evidence-based quality online/blended solutions
Sharing insights and research from pandemic pedagogy
With health restrictions easing, it is time to soar back!
Online or Onsite registration available!
Mandatory K-12 Online Learning in Ontario: From Policy to Practice
Featuring Todd Pottle, Executive Director ON eLearning Consortium
John Watson, Digital Learning Collaborative
Bonnie Stewart & Dave Cormier, uWindsor
Program at https://dlsymp22.sched.com/
- Dave Cormier – What are we learning for?
- Bonnie Stewart – How do we teach now? A provocation…
- Dave Cormier – Bonus session Fostering Creativity Online
- Distributed Learning’s past – Online Learning’s future
- Featured speakers and leadership panels
- Discussion. Dialogue. Networking. Socializing.
Check out the schedule and selection of those online: https://dlsymp22.sched.com/