You have selected the Individual membership (voting) membership level.
Individual membership (voting) is open to licensed Canadian educators employed by a Canadian education institution, board of education, government or not-for-profit education agency, including public, independent, band and charter schools in Canada. Members are conferred all of the rights, privileges and obligations of membership, including the right to cast a single vote on any matter brought before the Association and hold office.
Membership Term: One year from time of payment
- Access to a network of organizations and educators fostering blended and online learning opportunities for K-12 students in Canada and abroad.
- Connections to emerging research in blended and online learning in Canada and internationally through CANeLearn affiliate memberships and online resource library.
- Access to a consolidated list of professional learning opportunities related to blended and online learning.
- Access to the CANeLearn Centre for Innovation and sponsored initiatives.
- Reduced member registration at CANeLearn sponsored events.
The price for membership is $131.25 per Year.
Membership expires after 1 Year.