Small organizational membership is open to Canadian education institutions, boards of education, government, and not-for-profit education agencies, along with public, independent, band, and charter schools in Canada that are directly involved in K-12 blended and online learning. Membership includes a minimum of 4 voting members and a maximum of 10 voting members. The annual fee is $1000 CAD plus $50 GST, collected via a secure and encrypted connection to CANeLearn's Stripe account.
Membership Term: October 1 to September 30
- Access to a network of organizations and educators fostering blended and online learning opportunities for K-12 students in Canada and abroad.
- Connections to emerging research in blended and online learning in Canada and internationally through CANeLearn affiliate memberships and online resource library.
- Access to a consolidated list of professional learning opportunities related to blended and online learning.
- Access to the CANeLearn Centre for Innovation and sponsored initiatives.
- Reduced member registration at CANeLearn sponsored events.