Associate membership is open to licensed Canadian educators employed by a Canadian education institution, board of education, government, or not-for-profit education agency, including public, independent, band, and charter schools in Canada.
Such members are entitled to all rights, privileges, and obligations of membership, excluding the right to vote and/or hold office
. The annual fee is $50 CAD plus $2.50 GST, collected via a secure and encrypted connection to CANeLearn's Stripe account.
Membership Term: One year from time of payment
- Access to a network of organizations and educators fostering blended and online learning opportunities for K-12 students in Canada and abroad.
- Connections to emerging research in blended and online learning in Canada and internationally through CANeLearn affiliate memberships and online resource library.
- Access to a consolidated list of professional learning opportunities related to blended and online learning.
- Access to the CANeLearn Centre for Innovation and sponsored initiatives.
- Reduced member registration at CANeLearn-sponsored events.