Student membership is open to individuals interested in and registered in studies leading to possible careers in K-12 blended and online learning. Such members are entitled to all rights, privileges, and obligations of membership, excluding the right to vote and/or hold office
. The fee is $5 CAD plus $0.25 GST, collected via a secure and encrypted connection to CANeLearn's Stripe account.
Students registered in a post-secondary institution can qualify for student membership providing they forward a signed letter from their advisor to info@CANeLearn.net that includes institutional identification.
Membership Term: One year from time of payment - renewable with updated documentation
- Access to a network of organizations and educators fostering blended and online learning opportunities for K-12 students in Canada and abroad.
- Connections to emerging research in blended and online learning in Canada and internationally through CANeLearn affiliate memberships and online resource library.
- Access to a consolidated list of professional learning opportunities related to blended and online learning.
- Access to the CANeLearn Centre for Innovation and sponsored initiatives.
- Reduced member registration at CANeLearn sponsored events.