|Dear Colleagues,iNACOL is pleased to announce the lineup of pre-conference workshopsscheduled to kick off the iNACOL Symposium held in Nashville, Tennessee, on October 21-24, 2018.
iNACOL offers pre-conference workshops on Sunday, October 21, 2018, to provide focused full- and half-day interactive opportunities for deeper learning and knowledge-building in personalized, competency-based learning. These workshops provide intensive professional development in small groups and require a separate registration from the Symposium.
Space is limited, so please register for the pre-conference workshops as soon as possible. Here are directions to register for pre-conference workshops:
- If you’ve already registered to attend the iNACOL Symposium, click hereto modify your existing registration.
- Enter your email and Reference Number. Click ‘continue.’
- From here, you can modify various aspects of your registration, including adding a pre-conference workshop.
- If you haven’t yet registered to attend the iNACOL Symposium, register here today and be sure to add a pre-conference workshop to your registration.
Below is the list of pre-conference workshops offered at the iNACOL Symposium:
- Be an Agent of Narrative Change: A Toolbox for Creating Compelling Communications for Education Transformation
- Assessment for Learning: From Principles, to Practices, to Action
- Learning from School-Based Practitioners: Building a Successful Competency-Based Education System in Your District/School
- State-Level Support for Personalized Learning: An Exploration of Two States’ Commitment to Scaling Personalized Learning
- Competency Education Leadership Forum for Educators
- Transforming Learning with Micro-credentials and Badges
- Building a Successful and High-Quality Online Learning Program
- A Framework for Personalized Learning
- Blended Learning: Teaching in a Student-Centered Environment
- K-12 Online and Blended Learning Research Community Meeting
Complete descriptions and presenter information for all pre-conference workshops can be found on the pre-conference workshop section of our website.
If you have questions regarding registering for a pre-conference workshop, please contact Annabel Custer at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing you in Nashville on October 21-24, 2018.
Share these pre-conference workshop opportunities on Twitter:
About the iNACOL Symposium
On October 21-24, 2018, iNACOL’s annual Symposium will bring together 3,000 experts and educational leaders exploring the leading edge of personalized, competency-based learning in K-12 education from across the United States and around the world, including leading practitioners and educators, policymakers, researchers and innovators from throughout the field.
Attendees will find invaluable networking opportunities; access to expertise, analysis, the latest trends and research; and thought-provoking interactive sessions for leaders shaping the future of education. The Symposium includes hundreds of engaging interactive sessions, with tags to guide attendees toward highly relevant professional learning opportunities. Learn more on the iNACOL Symposium website.
The mission of iNACOL is to drive the transformation of education systems and accelerate the advancement of breakthrough policies and practices to ensure high-quality learning for all. Visit our website, like us on Facebook, connect with us on Linkedin and follow us on Twitter.