May 11 @ 3:00 PM Eastern Login: http://bit.ly/CANeLearn2
- blendED@Navigate: A Journey of Disruptive Innovation – Jeff Stewart & Marieke Holtkamp
- For the past few years, Navigate (NIDES) has been implementing a series of innovative new blended learning programs that are blurring the distinction between online and traditional instruction. The eCademy of New Technologies, Engineering and Robotics(ENTER and ENTER 2), the Fine Arts eCademy, Secondary iClass, and Independent Learning Centres all act as innovations that are disruptive and challenging to the accepted norms of learning and instructional delivery. In this interactive session, participants will discuss and share their insights and reflections on blended learning, and its future as educational mainstream.
Palliser Beyond Borders (http://palliserbeyondborders.com/) was established in January 2014. Palliser Beyond Borders is the core of the online and outreach programs for the Palliser School Division. Palliser has been a strong supporter of CANeLearn and provided links to resources to help teachers and students transition to online learning. Click here to read more and find links to shared resources…
June 10 – Vancouver Island University Nanaimo campus https://canelearn.net/bctechquity/
The 2017 CANeLearn Symposium (& BC DL Conference)
- April 5-8, 2017
- Vancouver’s Westin Bayshore Resort: Gateway to Vancouver’s downtown & Stanley Park
blendED 2016: Alberta’s Blended and Online Symposium
- October 23 – 25, 2016
- Radisson Hotel Edmonton South, Edmonton AB
- PIR Live Events May schedules at http://www.vroc.ca/pir/en/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Live-Event-Schedule-May-2016.pdf
- Ontario eLearning Consortium announces BOLTT – Bringing Online Learning Teachers Together — May 10, 2016 http://www.oelc.ca/events/boltt-bringing-online-teachers-together/
Other webinar and PD events, including URL/locations, can be found on our Online Webinars page here or our Google PD Calendar here.
- Use #CANeLearn to stream specific items of interest to members. Join the conversation!
- Join CANeLearn – Membership information here https://canelearn.net/membership-account/membership/