You have selected the Associate membership (non-voting) membership level.
Please note: Your Actual payment fee includes the 5% Goods and Services Tax (GST) required for services provided in Canada.
Associate membership is open to any person interested or involved in K-12 blended and online learning. Such members are entitled to all rights, privileges and obligations of membership, excluding the right to vote and/or hold office.
Membership Term: October 1 to September 30
- Access to a network of organizations and educators fostering blended and online learning opportunities for K-12 students in Canada and abroad.
- Connections to emerging research in blended and online learning in Canada and internationally through CANeLearn affiliate memberships and online resource library.
- Access to a consolidated list of professional learning opportunities related to blended and online learning.
- Access to the CANeLearn Centre for Innovation and sponsored initiatives.
- Reduced member registration at CANeLearn sponsored events.
The price for membership is $52.50 now.
Membership expires after 1 Year.