You have selected the Student membership membership level.
Student membership is open to individuals who are interested in and are registered in studies leading to possible careers in K-12 blended and online learning. Such members are entitled to all rights, privileges and obligations of membership, excluding the right to vote and/or hold office.
Students registered in a post-secondary institution can qualify for student membership providing they forward a signed letter from their advisor to info@CANeLearn.net that includes institutional identification.
Membership Term: October 1 to September 30 (one year – renewable with updated documentation)
- Access to a network of organizations and educators fostering blended and online learning opportunities for K-12 students in Canada and abroad.
- Connections to emerging research in blended and online learning in Canada and internationally through CANeLearn affiliate memberships and online resource library.
- Access to a consolidated list of professional learning opportunities related to blended and online learning.
- Access to the CANeLearn Centre for Innovation and sponsored initiatives.
- Reduced member registration at CANeLearn sponsored events.
The price for membership is $5.25 now.
Membership expires after 1 Year.