Welcome to CANeLearn Resources
Listed below you will find links to resources (downloadable files, websites and discussions) that support educators teaching in blended and online learning environments.
Some resources are freely available, others are reserved for CANeLearn members (login required).
————- Link to new page on Designing for Online Learning
Designing for Online Learning
February 3rd Presentation: Blueprinting Your Course
- Click here to download Blueprinting Feb.3 Slides (PDF)
- Click here to view the recording (Bb Collaborate).
Links from the slides
Quality Matters rubric: https://www.qualitymatters.org/rubric
Universal Design for Learning: http://www.cast.org/udl/
Community of Inquiry Model: https://coi.athabascau.ca/
Links from the chat messages:
- eCampusAlberta quality online toolkit: http://quality.ecampusalberta.ca/
- OER licensing from Creative Commons: http://creativecommons.org/
- Fair Dealings https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fair_dealing_in_Canadian_copyright_law
- Understanding by Design http://www.grantwiggins.org/documents/UbDQuikvue1005.pdf
For CANeLearn Members Only (requires login)
Add in links to templates and other resources – here is where we would post templates or proprietary resources not available on the web…